(Junior) Cloud Software Engineer (f/m/d) at SAP (Sankt Leon-Rot, Germany)
Location: Sankt Leon-Rot, Germany
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-18 05:01:39
Requisition ID: 285301Work Area: Software-Design and DevelopmentLocation: St.Leon-Rot Expected Travel: 0 - 10%Career Status: ProfessionalEmployment Type: Part Time orRegular Full Time
SUMMARY & ROLE INFORMATIONAs a software engineer within the Cloud & Lifecycle Management Application Management Team you aspire to SAPs continued success in the Cloud. You will engage in a specific project essential to SAPs needs to orchestrate our cloud services gracefully. You will work on the whole development lifecycle, from conceiving requirements with other SAP teams, to design, implementation, testing, deployment, issue resolution and iterative innovation. We would like you to collaborate enthusiastically with international colleagues and take over the following development responsibilities:
- Design appealing and sustainable solutions applying test-driven methodology
- Perform agile prototyping for selecting the best-fitting solution for your stakeholders
- Create stunning UIs and outstanding APIs
- Work as a good team player, following agile methodologies
- Embrace code reviews and pair programming
- Learn and master the development of new Kubernetes based services
- Engage stakeholders to ensure celebrated adoption of the new services
EXPERIENCE / ROLE REQUIREMENTSMinimum qualifications:
- A good bachelors degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Experience in building full stack functions including both UI and backend
- Excellent communication in English (German is a plus)
- Master's degree or Ph.D.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes
- Experience with SAP Fiori, SAPUI5, React, AngularJS or a similar modern UI framework
- Knowledge of JSON, REST, ODATA and SQL
- Experience in using cloud infrastructures and services therein, e.g. with SAP BTP, AWS, Azure, GCP
ABOUT THE TEAM
As part of the Cloud & Lifecycle Management organization (CLM), our mission is to offer standardized tools and services for managing the lifecycle of SAP and ecosystem solutions spanning the complete portfolio of products.
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. Thats why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because its the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve peoples lives.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If youre searching for a company thats dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENTTo harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.