Flutter Mobile Developer at Snibble Corp (Toronto, ON, Canada)
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-18 05:01:40
Excellent Flutter Mobile Developer Required – Intermediate Level - Local hires only. No recruiters please. (Sorry guys. This cash has to go to our candidate.)
Are you up for making your mark with an App that’s changing the way the world is entertained? Snibble is a fast-growing global social video start-up, based in Toronto that’s growing and needs your help!
We’re a fun-loving hard-working group that believes digital can really, and really should be, better. The big players of video and social media – YouTube, Instagram, and Snap were once revolutionary, but are increasingly showing their age. They’re now tired and conventional.
It’s time to change the game again and create a next generation company that will leave an indelible mark on social video history.
We’re not looking for anyone who is ordinary. If you think you’re a good developer, don’t contact us. Good is truly the enemy of great and we’re looking for an excellent and ambitious Intermediate level Mobile Developer, who’s a wizard at building iOS and Android Apps using the latest technologies.
Should you choose to apply to this job, and we select you for this excellent mission, you’ll take on part responsibility for part of our iOS and Android apps, incorporating the latest advances in iOS and Android technology, including the use of Flutter.
The required skills and experience:
- 3 years plus experience in native iOS and native Android app development
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Sofware Engineering, IT or a similar field.
- Strong experience with Kotin/Java and Swift/Objective-C
- 2 years of experience working with Flutter
- Experience using Google/AWS APIs (Google Firebase, AWS Datastore)
- Experience with MVC/MVVM architectural patterns
- Expertise in async programming
- Experience with Android/iOS testing frameworks
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android/iOS applications to back-end services
- Experience with publishing apps to Apple App Store and Google Play
- Familiarity with continuous integration
Bonus points for experience with:
- In-app messaging and push notifications
- Mobile analytics
- Mobile video
- Strong character
- Strong supporter of great design and UX
- Extremely creative in approach to code and architecture
- Totally obsessed with quality
- Driven for continuous improvement
- More than up to date on the latest developments. Ahead of latest developments.
- Collaborative and a real team player
- Ready, willing and able to work in our downtown Toronto office - at least one day per week and more as the pandemic is put behind us.
- Very competitive salary
- One of the few opportunities in your life to leave your mark
- Work with the founders and young technical team on a revolutionary platform
Full-time, permanent, time in the office is required - when the lockdown lifts!
- Come join a company that is changing the world of social media & video
- Work closely with the founders of a dynamic organization
- Make your mark on a next gen platform.
- Very competitive compensation.