Lead Front-End Engineer at Constant.Co (London, UK)
Location: London, UK
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-18 05:01:59
Constant.Co has built a platform thats reshaping the way marketers around the globe promote consumer products online. It allows marketers to build rich shopper experiences that are platform and retailer agnostic. We call these experiences Landing Spaces. They can build these experiences once and then syndicate them to any social network or ad network, targeting audiences that are segmented by retailer. Landing Spaces experiences support every stage of the path to purchase (awareness, engagement, consideration and conversion) and let shoppers check out seamlessly at their preferred retailer. This radically alters the economics of digital marketing. Instead of wasting their budgets on fragmented, generic activity, marketers can devote their ad spend to building high-impact, high-ROI experiences tailored to specific audiences, and then reach those audiences on any platform.
In less than two years our exceptional team has created a solution thats been swiftly adopted by many of the worlds biggest brands and retailers, which handles huge amounts of retail product data, interacts seamlessly with dozens of retailers eCommerce platforms, and provides an outstanding CMS (Landing Spaces Studio) thats easy and intuitive to use. Youll join our smart, talented and friendly team at a time when were taking on a series of fascinating challenges that require us to keep developing new and innovative technology: were expanding into more international markets; were deepening our integrations with major social networks, ad networks and eCommerce platforms; and were adding powerful features that can handle every key use case that marketers across dozens of very diverse retail categories will need.
About the role
This strategic role includes leading and building a team that owns the end-user facing technology of Constant.Co. The Constant.Co platform is already embedded in many high-profile websites, and our clients depend on our ability to represent their brands and integrate seamlessly with their partners.
You will own the direction of the front-end technology to support the roadmap of platform development and the planned growth to new clients.
The platform is growing, and with ambitious plans, we need technology leadership in this pivotal role to help drive forward the teams front-end delivery and capabilities.
The technology stack in use within the front-end engineering team is already using many de-facto industry standards. Still, it is essential that the technology stack remains agile and can deal with our client platforms changing landscape.
Within this role, you will be responsible for the following essential items:
- Building robust and secure applications to be embedded in retail platforms.
- Working closely with the rest of the product team to design and develop the overall solution within Constant.Co.
- Ensuring that your teams development is of the highest quality and develops its standards and practices.
- Mentoring and coaching other members of the team, enabling them to fulfil goals effectively.
- Competitive salary & bonus scheme (benchmarked annually against the London market).
- Generous stock options scheme available after successful completion of a probationary period.
- You will receive 25 days paid holiday plus UK Bank holidays.
- Work in a Central location in the absolute heart of London.
- Flexible working around commitments.
- We sponsor our staffs development, to attend conferences or get training
- High spec Mac or PC laptop provided.
- 30-minute initial video call
- 90-minute technical discussion - solution design and paired programming
- Video calls with team leads
- Video call with founders