Senior DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) at Allianz Technology SE (München, Deutschland)
Location: München, Deutschland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-18 05:01:59
Job Purpose/RoleAllianz Technology is the Global IT shared service provider for all Allianz Operating Entities worldwide, providing the infrastructure, services and applications required by Allianz employees to perform their daily work and serve our millions of customers every day. This ranges from the pricing web services used by the insurance comparator website of your choice to the CPU hungry natural catastrophe simulations determining the impact of climate events, without forgetting the sets of applications allowing us to swiftly help our customers when they require our immediate assistance during unfortunate life events.
Our team is here to bring the highest availability possible to the business applications while allowing an accelerated pace of changes. We aim at supporting an ever-higher frequency of customer interactions while improving the performances of the applications. These seemingly contradictory requirements are what’s expected in a digitalized environment.
To achieve this mission, we operate a platform supporting application teams in their continuous delivery and DevOPs journey. This includes: Amazon EKS, Azure AKS and RedHat OpenShift (Kubernetes and Docker), GitHub Enterprise, Jenkins, Nexus, SonarQube, Prometheus, Grafana, Logstash, FluentD, ElasticSearch, Kibana, VSphere, AWS, Azure, Java, Node.js, Python, Golang and more.
On top of that, the team serves as role model for the future organization of the company. We influence how people work, the technology stack they use and how they progress in their career.
- Enable our global development and product teams to deliver first in class containerized apps and services
- Further develop the cloud managed Kubernetes platform
- Establish standardizations for global service releases using modern automated deployment techniques
- Enhance our self-service framework to provide concise rapid deployments
- Manage cloud infrastructure and automation and maintain security integrity of the system/service
- Stay up-to-date with cloud development and security best practices
- Help advise customers on services and technology
- Support customers with extended solutions and implementations of our managed service
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator
- Hands on experience in
- Container Orchestration systems (Kubernetes, EKS, AKS)- AWS/Azure- Service Mesh technologies (Istio, Linkerd)- Monitoring, Logging and metrics tools (CloudWatch/Trail, Log analytics, ELK, Dynatrace)- Security Scanning tools (Twistlock/Palo Alto Prisma Cloud)- Development tools and workflows (Trunk, Gitflow, GitHub, Jenkins)- Linux VM's and command line
- 4-6 Years of Experience
- Ability to work in a multi-national and multi-cultural environment with agile methodologies (Kanban, Scrum, TDD, CI/CD)
- Programing automation scripts and pipelines with both bash, python and groovy.js
- Accustomed with development lifecycles, source controls and deploying in a CI/CD environment
- Experience with Agile development processes and ceremonies
- Ability to multi task across different cloud solutions to support teammates
- Willingness to take on additional responsibilities to ensure team success and quality solutions
- Professionalism both written and oral communication (English) within the team and with both customers and partners
Additional InformationDiversity & Inclusion are not only words to us. Show us what makes you unique and together we givethem a meaning.Your CV is the necessary document, that will help us do that. All other files such as Cover Letter for theposition, University Transcripts, Diploma and Employer Testimonials/References are advisable anddesired by the Hiring Department for a more comprehensive application assessment.
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.
We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group – a quest to which nearly 7,500 Allianz Technology SE employees around the globe have committed themselves.
Allianz Technology SE equips the Group with the most cutting edge digital solutions in the industry, bringing Allianz to the fingertips of its customers. At Allianz Technology SE , innovation is more than a buzzword; it is the business of the day, every day.
We are interested in your strengths and experience. This means that we welcome all applications, irrespective of other characteristics such as gender, ethnic background, origin or any disability.
Allianz Technology SEMunich