Automation Engineer at Isentia (Pasig, Philippines)
Add To BookmarksCompany:
Location: Pasig, Philippines
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-18 05:02:01
At Isentia, we are passionate about helping communicators understand media, data, and content. This starts with our Tech engineers working with the latest cloud platforms and machine learning algorithms to collect data, analyse it and inform our customer on the issues important to them. We are currently looking for a self-motivated, highly driven Automation Engineer for our Manila team. If you worked as an Automation Engineer what would you have done last week?
- Worked with the Team Leader t to create the Isentia automation framework, including unit tests, api tests, functional tests, regression tests, smoke tests, end-to-end tests and various property tests such as performance, security etc.
- Work with other IT teams to provide feedback for continuous improvement of the automation standard framework and optimize it for the enterprise-wide products, APIs, databases and services.
- Perform regular manual and automated tests created under the Automation Framework and act as a sign-off person from Automation Engineering Team.
- Utilize various models for data management to support the framework such as fake data, fixtures, etc.
- Improve test effectiveness and efficiency for a faster turn around and business outcomes
- Participate and contribute to internal scrum process and help the scrum team to refine it
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Selenium web driver, Selenium IDE or other UI testing framework like cypress or testcafe
- Test Management Suite eg HPQC, Test rails and etc
- Atlassian products like Confluence/jira/bitbucket
- Code version control tools like git
- Load and stress testing using locust, JMeter or equivalent
- CI/CD tools like Jenkins/Bamboo/Bitbucket pipeline
- Cross-device and Cross-browser Web UI Testing, Python unit test, BDD test are preferable
- AWS experience is preferable (or equivalent clouding skills)