Full Stack Developer at Kunai Consulting (San Francisco, CA) (allows remote)
Location: San Francisco, CA
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-18 05:02:01
Kunai is looking for a full-time Full Stack Developer to join our team. We're a growing digital agency of 60+ people that is fully remote. During the past decade, we've shipped over 150 products for clients that include Visa, the United Nations, Wells Fargo, Ernst & Young, and TOMS Shoes. Our founders built a previous agency (Monsoon) that was acquired by Capital One in 2015.
You'll be a full-stack developer on our engineering team. You will help our engineering team bring our products across the finish line for our clients to enjoy in the wild. You'll work across the tech stack, tackle new skills, and show up ready for anything. Your role will be challenging, fun, and interesting.
- Build incredible products in collaboration with your team
- Bring designs to life using the latest in libraries, frameworks, and tooling
- Learn new technologies on the job
- Help scope and plan new client projects and initiatives
- 5+ years of Fullstack experience
- Appreciation of design and understanding of how to protect its fidelity.
- Borderline obsessive attention to detail.
- Ability to bob and weave with ever-changing priorities.
- Stellar organization skills.
- Self-motivated attitude.
- Experience as a technical team lead
- Experience building a front-end application using Angular, React, Redux, Vue, or Ember
- Experience building a back-end application using JSON REST API methodology and at least one of these languages: Rails, Elixir/Phoenix, Go, Java, Python, or Node
- Experience with MicroServices (Spring Boot), REST API Development, and SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Experience with CI/CD Pipelines
- Previous experience at an agency
- Worked with AWS
- Technical familiarity with: Google Cloud, Azure, Digital Ocean, Webpack, Babel, GraphQL
- Understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Experience designing and maintaining a database for an Enterprise Network.