Data Engineer - Experience Intelligence at LMS (Doral, FL)
Location: Doral, FL
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-19 05:00:37
Are you comfortable and confident in...
- Being in front of high-level stakeholders?
- Being a representative of a Fortune 50 company to their guests?
- Interacting with an international team of subject matter experts?
We are looking for an individual who leans forward and takes on a task or challenge through technical problem-solving. Someone who possesses a demeanor that supports flexibility, creativity and who willingly accepts the challenge.
LMS is a 27-year old company based in Orlando, Fl. In addition to our Orlando office, our Guest Experience Maximization (GEM) operations are based in Doral, Florida. GEM has been a leading partner of the Carnival Corporation OCEAN Medallion Project since its inception in 2016.
Collectively our team supports the technology and work efforts required to bring the cruise industry back to service by supporting the build-out of the OCEANOrbit, a COVID contact tracing application. The GEM team is responsible for monitoring hardware, software and conducting tests to ensure the functionality required to support OCEANOrbit is operating as designed.
This position is located in Doral, Florida, and requires onsite support; this is not a remote work position. Individuals unable to support this request will not be considered for this position.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Data Analytics or Computer Science
- 3 - 5 years of experience as a data analyst, data engineer, or software engineer
- Exceptional communication skills, including spoken, written, and active listening
- Outstanding critical thinking abilities and the ability to solve technical issues
- Must have strong research, comprehension, and analytical skills to synthesize information and deliver content
- Must be able to think independently and work collaboratively with the Experience Intelligence team and clients
- Access, move, analyze, transform, and visualize data from a variety of SQL and NoSQL data sources and deliver to downstream to consumers through web portals, mobile applications, API's, and database inserts
- Production in our core areas of responsibility - data engineering, data analysis, and data visualization
- Build visualizations in our web portal and mobile app while maturing these platforms through enterprise-class code and architecture improvements
- Assist leadership and development teams regarding system defects, demo presentations, and management operations
- Contribute to long-term operational strategy and technical roadmaps
- Act as liaison for the front-end and back-end development teams
The target salary range is $80k - $90k based on skills and experience.
LMS rewards hard work and invests in our team.
On your first day:
- Eligible to participate in our company-sponsored medical plans
- Life Insurance
- Short-term disability
Additional benefits include:
- A tax-deferred 401k investment savings plan, with a company match of up to 4%
- Bonus program paid quarterly
Apply today and be considered for a role with a global industry leader and a fantastic opportunity to achieve great success.
Thank you for your time, and we look forward to you joining our LMS family!
We are an EOE company and embrace diversity within our workplace.
Review the OCEAN Medallion: https://www.princess.com/ships-and-experience/ocean-medallion/