Solution Engineer (m / f / d) at Usercentrics GmbH (Munich, Germany)
Add To BookmarksCompany:
Location: Munich, Germany
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-19 05:00:37
Sending applications for this position is currently not working. Try again later. Solution Engineer (m / f / d) Permanent employee, Full-time · Munich Your mission Were looking for a motivated Solution Engineer (m / f / d) to join our Partner Sales team. You will be in charge of processing the solution to be implemented, have a passion for selling technology solutions on the partner side and translate our customers business challenges into solutions. Your profile #YouLove
- Working closely with our partner team and provide your technical expertise to establish new successful integrations
- Providing solution designs and architectures that can be scaled to thousands of customers
- Supporting, testing and validating implementations of Usercentrics API-based solutions on various platforms
- Developing learning paths and certification processes for UC tech partners
- Solving complexities around product, solution design and tech integrations with internal cross-functional teams
- Improving product feature offerings by providing partner feedback to internal cross-functional teams including Product Management and Tech
- Managing relationships with diverse stakeholders on the partner side (C-level, product, operations and others)
- Software engineering background (self taught or by education)
- 2+ years of experience writing and deploying high-quality production code to deliver business value.
- Excellent knowledge in German and English
- Experience in product development, software development or technical programme management
- Experience with projects or partnerships that involve API integrations and solution design
- Customer-facing experience translating technical concepts and solutions to non-technical and executive audiences
- Experience working with cross functional teams
- Flexible working hours & option of home office
- Opportunities to develop your skills and learn new ones!
- Self-responsibility, short decision-making processes and flat hierarchies give you the opportunity to drive your topics and to learn
- Company headquarters in Munich, just a couple minutes walk from the beautiful Marienplatz!
- Love where you work! We have regular yoga and meditation sessions, coordinated by our Chief Happiness Officer. We have team lunches a couple of times a week and a steady stock of snacks in the office!
Please upload your CV, recent certificates as well as a brief cover letter (in total max. 20 MB).CV * Click to select multiple files or use drag-and-drop Other Click to select multiple files or use drag-and-drop * I hereby confirm that I have read and understood the Data privacy statement. Uploading document. Please wait. Send application Cancel