Speed up digital transformation process as Data Engineer (ETL) - Tech Lead role at Pentalog () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-19 05:01:00
We are hiring a Data Engineer who wants to take on a Tech Lead role, in a team created to support data management and help speed up our client’s digital transformation process.
The company is a top spa and hot tub manufacturer with a world-wide recognition for their expertise. Our newly acquired Pentalog partner deals with all aspects of design, production and marketing of control systems, keypads, pumps and value-added accessories dedicated to spa manufacturers, distributors, dealers, and technicians.
- 3+ years of work experience as a Data Engineer;
- Experience with ETL, BI and Datamart setup;
- Cube configuration know-how;
- Previous experience with data exploration;
- Knowledge of SQL;
- C# development experience;
- Previous work experience with PowerApps;
- Proactive attitude of a person who can lead by his own example;
- Ability to think in terms of solutions, not code;
- Previous experience with stakeholder management;
- Flexibility and adaptability;
- High standards regarding their own work;
- Great communication skills;
- Good English language skills.Extra skillset:
- Ideally, Azure data management skills;
- Previous experience as a Tech Lead.