Group Chapter Lead - Systems Engineering at CommBank (Eveleigh, Australia)
Location: Eveleigh, Australia
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-22 05:00:53
We’re building a world class engineering capability
• We are applying an engineering-led approach to the strategic choices we make
• Together we’ll build tomorrow's bank, using world-leading engineering, technology & innovation
We’re building a world class engineering capability, an engineering-led approach to strategic choices we make and work we deliver. The scale of our business means we’re faced with true customer and business challenges. We are a complex, evolving and changing organisation – reacting to the market and to our customers.
What you’ll be doing.
As our Group Chapter Lead Systems Engineering you’ll indirectly manage and support a cohort of 1,500 Systems Engineers, cultivating a growth mindset and supporting creative and innovative ways of working.
• Participate as a member of the CIO for Technology leadership team
• Implementing programs to understanding how we increase engagement and empowerment of Systems Engineers, turning qualitative metrics into quantitative data
• Actively work to measure intrinsic workload across our Systems Engineering community, and ensure that training programs are fit for purpose in managing this
• Support Tribe Leads to influence change that increases the flow of valuable outcomes through the domain
• Collaborates across the Chapter to create a culture of sharing and learning
If you're enthusiastic, passionate about the future of technology and ready to build the world's best innovation engineering capability, we'd love to see how you've:
• Led exceptional engineering practices within Systems Engineering
• Cultivated a growth mindset as a natural people leader
• Solved complex problems whilst influencing the business, engaging others and resolving any blockages/conflict for the engineers
• Coached others in leadership concepts and techniques, such as contingency & transactional