Principal Emerging Technology Engineer at CommBank (Eveleigh, Australia)
Location: Eveleigh, Australia
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-22 05:00:54
We’re building a new Innovation Engineering squad within our Emerging Technology team
• Why us? You’ll love the ability to make an impact, join our innovation culture and help solve the biggest puzzles in the Australian financial services industry
• Together we’ll build tomorrow's bank, using world-leading engineering, technology & innovation
A bit about our team.
Our team (Emerging Technology) works within the Office of the CIO for Technology and our purpose is to accelerate the Commonwealth Bank Group’s adoption of new and emerging technologies.
We work with teams across the Group to design and deliver innovation initiatives that see us building innovative new solutions from scratch, testing out new technology from start-ups, or experimenting with emerging technologies to help solve some of the biggest, strategic problems across the organisation.
We’re building a diverse and supportive team who enjoy working together.
What you’ll be doing.
As our Principal Emerging Technology Engineer you’ll get the opportunity to help create and support a new team of software and systems engineers that'll be focused on designing, building and deploying innovative technology solutions that will enable us to build tomorrow's bank, today for our customers.
• You’ll work on solving some of the organisation's biggest, strategic problems with bold thinking and better technology
• Influence the future of the Group's technology estate every day.
• With a growth mindset you’ll lead the team through the end-to-end design and delivery of innovative, technology solutions from the ground up.
If you're passionate about the future of technology and ready to build the world's best Innovation Engineering squad within the Emerging Technology team, we'd to see how you've:
• Designed, built and delivered new and emerging technology solutions that solve complex business and technology problems from start to finish
• Established and led high-performing teams of software and systems engineers
• Engaged and influenced stakeholders to buy into your big, creative ideas
• Worked in agile delivery models in start-ups, BigTech or traditional organisations
• Been adaptable between building new solutions from scratch, or experimenting with 3rd parties
• Challenged the status quo and cut through organisational complexity to bring ideas to life