Software developer in the context of Embedded Systems / Realtime Systems at AIRBUS (Manching, Germany)
Location: Manching, Germany
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-22 05:00:59
The AGE Development department in the Weapon System Integration Rigs division at Airbus Defence and Space in Manching is responsible for the development, qualification and approval of aircraft ground equipment.
For this purpose, everything from future concepts to design, development and acceptance of the systems to operation and maintenance is offered from a single source.
The main customers are from the Eurofighter and Tornado programs, but also from future aircraft programs such as Eurodrohne and FCAS.
We are looking for an employee (d/m/w) for software development for embedded systems on realtime platforms in connection with graphical user interfaces.
Currently programming languages like C and C++ are used.
Development environments are currently e.g. Windriver Workbench, Eclipse, LabWindows/CVI. We are open for good suggestions to improve our position as far as it serves the projects.
The projects are mostly related to measurement and control and automation technology, as well as communication via digital buses. Mostly hardened automated test systems for ON and OFF Aircraft are developed.
Your main tasks will include:
- Development of software architecture
- Creation of source code (realtime and GUI)
- Execution of software tests
- Support of code reviews
- Integration of software into the overall system and testing - Verification and validation of test results
- Creation of software documentation
- Ensuring qualification processes and quality standards
You have the following knowledge and qualifications:
- Completed studies Bachelor Technical Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or comparable (Dipl. Ing. (FH), Dipl. Ing., B. Eng., B. Sc. M. Eng. M. Sc., Dipl. Inf. (FH), Dipl. Inf.)
- relevant professional experience in the areas of development, automation technology of at least 3 years
- Design and implementation of applications in the automation area using embedded systems (experience with VxWorks or other real-time operating systems is desirable)
- Experience with development environments e.g. Windriver Workbench, Eclipse, LabWindows/CVI
- Embedding of the automation application in a complex (software) system context
- Design and execution of module/system tests during the integration and qualification phase of the overall system
- Programming skills: C/C++
- Knowledge of IEC 61508 and/or in particular DO178C, DO278C, DO-330, as well as Eurofighter System & Software Development Standard PL-J-019-E-1006 is desirable.
- Language skills: at least German and English (level: business fluent)
What we offer you:
- Challenging tasks on/with unique services and products
- Pleasant working atmosphere in a competent and international environment Exciting development opportunities and perspectives
- Extensive range of company training (eLearning and classroom training)
- Flexible working hours
- Compatibility of career and familyAttractive remuneration
- Company pension plan
- Good public transport connections and on-site parking facilities
- Catering facilities on site