Tech Lead Backend Development (m/f/d) at AppLike Group - justDice, adjoe and Sunday (Hamburg, Deutschland)
Location: Hamburg, Deutschland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-23 05:00:05
As Tech Lead Backend Development you will set the course by taking over technical leadership and ownership for our complete infrastructure. Furthermore you will be coaching the Backend Team.
Adjoe is a startup developing a disruptive mobile ad solution that helps app publishers all over the globe to generate more ad revenue. We are part of the newly established AppLike Group which aims to create engaging experiences for every app user on the globe. Next to adjoe, the other two subsidiaries are JustDice, the European market leader in app discovery, running mobile marketing platforms in 30 countries and Sunday, a nextgen mobile game publisher.
Under the umbrella of the media company Bertelsmann, we have access to a global network of experts and a strong financial backup. By developing a state of the art tech stack and highly skilled people, we aim to reach more mobile users than every other company in the world. If you like to challenge yourself and want to work in a high-performance environment, you´ve come to the right place!
Find the whole world in one office. Boost your career with awesome people!
What you will do:
- As an experienced software developer, you will be responsible for coaching your teammates as well as for the transfer of technical know-how and best practices
- You will share your fundamental knowledge about different technologies and are confident in making future decisions regarding backend architecture
- You will further develop our high performance backend (Microservice Architecture with no legacy Code) – developed in go – running on docker orchestration systems.
- For you, it does matter whether an API call takes 200ms or 20ms…
- You will work on event based systems with AWS Kinesis streams, SQS, Elasticsearch, DynamoDB, Redshift, Redis and Go microservices
- You will lead a development team of 5 – 8 developers and always act as a good example regarding coding standards and code reviews
Who you are:
- You gained several years of experience as a Software Architect / Senior Software Developer
- You have an outstanding experience with PHP, Java, GO or C# applied in a professional backend environment.
- You also have basic knowledge of Go
- You are an expert in different technologies, e.g. in 2 programming languages.
- You deeply understand cloud infrastructures like AWS, AZURE or Google Cloud
- You feel comfortable with people management topics and have worked in a leading role in a fast-changing environment before
Why you will love working here:
- High impact and the opportunity to shape our business – Share your creativity, support your ideas with convincing arguments, and make them happen!
- Startup with a fast-paced environment, strong technical background and inhouse solutions in a great new office (An der Alster)
- We support visits of company relevant congresses and your further education e.g. with weekly tech talks or German courses
- Flexible working hours including home office days and 30 days of vacation per year
- Regular team events, off-sites, and parties. . . as soon as it´s possible again
- Free drinks and snacks, gym membership, and support for public transportation (HVV-Profi Card)
- State of the Art Hard- and Software
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary and your earliest possible start date. We are looking forward to your application! We celebrate diversity and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.