React Native Engineer at Addison Group () (allows remote)
Add To BookmarksCompany:
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-23 05:00:32
We are currently seeking both mid & senior level engineers!
In this role you will:
- Expand upon your skills as a full stack developer working on a wide variety of client and internal projects, with a primary focus on React Native Mobile Development
- Interface directly with members of our team and client teams.
- Lead and mentor associate and apprentice engineers.
- Iterate on internal development best practices and operations.
- Write content based on your learning and experiences
In order for you to be successful in the role, you must:
- Have professional or personal projects which demonstrate your abilities as a developer.
- Understand the lifecycle of a mobile project from inception to deployment.
- Be a critical thinker who challenges the status quo; you question and suggest improvements in workflow, scope or design.
- Able to prioritize and self-manage as we give all of our employees a lot of autonomy.
- Be a great human to your coworkers and our clients.
- Be eager to coach teams you work with on best practices and approaches.
- Be hungry to level-up your skills and those of your coworkers.
- Be proactive when it comes to identifying and solving problems.
- Be a strong communicator who is adept at collaborating with teammates remotely and comfortable interfacing with clients.
- Be humble and willing to raise your hand to ask for help when you need it.
- Be comfortable and happy working remotely; we're a distributed team and we allow our employees to work anywhere in the continental US.
Technologies we are using:
- React Native
- Ruby on Rails
- Git Actions
- Apple App Store
- Google Play Store