Lead developer at Resourcify GmbH () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-23 05:00:36
Lead developerAs our Lead Developer for the Enterprise business stream at Resourcify you'll be responsible for a game-changing product that helps multinational clients to improve their recycling. You'll have responsibility for developing and launching new features and services and you'll play a critical role shaping our product in an early phase. You'll be working in a fast-growing technology startup, and playing your part to help us drive forward the future of recycling.What you will be doing:
- Working closely with our team to create a great product.
- Shape the product roadmap and participate in monthly strategy meetings.
- Including state of the art technology into our product.
- Build up and lead a motivated team of developers.
We would love it if you had:
- You have 5+ years of development experience.
- You know how to develop test-driven.
- You have experience in startups, B2B and SaaS.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
It's also great if you have:
- A passion for software engineering.
- A strong 'get things done' attitude.
- An organized and analytical mindset.
- The ability to speak German.
- A great working environment in a fast-growing company with big ambitions.
- Participation in our Employee Stock Option Plan to get rewarded for your efforts.
- Flexibility in your daily work and working schedules.
- High-end tech (MacBook Pro, iPhone, and more).
- A competitive salary, and > 6 weeks vacation per year.
We encourage you to apply sooner rather than later since we will only look at candidates until we find the right ones. You can apply via the application form.Thank you!