Senior Software Engineer - Ruby at Andela () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-24 05:00:33
What You’ll Do
You will be a key player on a global, cross channel marketing technology firm. A successful engineer in this role will be comfortable working in large-scale enterprises, while still being able to move quickly and help the team innovate.
A great candidate will also be committed to a team and consensus-building culture. You enjoy the fact that people are using your code every day and find value in the development work you’re doing. This is supporting a control function and so someone with that mindset is helpful -- you will not only be working on your own team, but will collaborate at many integration points across the organisation.
- 5+ years cumulative Development experience
- Extensive knowledge of Ruby
- Extensive knowledge of Ember and React (using classes and hooks), React Router, Redux
- Experience in React custom component creation
- Working knowledge of at least one JS unit testing framework, such as Jest.
- Knowledge of at least one major charting JS library
- Knowledge of at least one major Ruby component library.
- Knowledge of Postman
- Knowledge of the PWA (Progressive Web Applications) approach.
- Working knowledge of Git
Nice to have:
- SQLAlchemy / Toolkit / BIZ TOOLS
- AWS Amplify
- Security architectures - OAuth2, JWT.