Frontend Software Engineer - Angular at Hubs (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-24 05:00:34
Hubbers are doers, makers, hackers, and believers. At Hubs, we empower engineers to create revolutionary products. Manufacturing is notoriously challenging for companies big and small. We’re changing that by making reliable manufacturing methods instantly available to engineers all over the world through our online platform. If you're looking for a tech scale-up in Amsterdam there are a few to choose from, but none can boast the same growth trajectory as Hubs. Over the past 8 years, we've built the world's largest 3D printing network and pivoted to become the world's easiest-to-use custom manufacturer. We help the companies you know and love to build a better future, from humble startups to big names like Audi, HP, and NASA. Some parts we've produced are floating in space right now. We're looking for a Frontend Software Engineer - Angular for the Engagement team, a customer-facing team, whose mission is to retain and expand our existing customer base by integrating and automating customer workflows. AKA making the lives of our users better. Our tech stack: Python (Flask/SQLAlchemy/Celery), PostgreSQL/Aurora, RabbitMQ, Docker, AWS (EC2, ECS, RDS, S3, Redshift). Sounds like you? Hit "Apply" now!
What you'll do:
- Develop and improve our manufacturing marketplace on our Customer & Supplier Portals
- Work with our development and design team to create the best user experience
- Work on crucial parts of the Hubs business and see the instant impact of your work on a Global Product
What it takes:
- Angular experience (or similar frontend framework, e.g. React or Vue) is crucial
- NGRX or Redux experience is a massive bonus but not strictly necessary.
- Experience working in a full-stack environment
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
- Opportunity to make an impact from day one in a high-paced culture and accelerate our growth as we scale!
- We offer a competitive salary plus a bonus incentive and Protolabs stock options
- Annual company-wide team trip planned for October 2021 - let's go!
- Everyone's a student and teacher with our LinkedIn learning platform, Tech hub, hackathons, innovation sprints, and global employee career development plan
- A diverse, international team of 140+ people from (30+ nationalities) growing to 200+ in the next 12-18 months
- Makers space with all you want 3D Printing in house
- Free access to Headspace meditation app
- Stay fit and sign up to ClassPass and join colleagues who run, climb, cross fit
- Incredible office views in the Houthavens, In - house Italian chef (50% vegetarian) with an open doggo policy for essential workers / for remote/hybrid access to all the delicious recipes or join some of the online cooking classes
- Learn more about us on our Office Instagram and Careers page
Our recruitment process:
- Our recruiter will have a quick chat to talk about the role and to learn more about you, your ambitions, and agree on the next steps
- Then we'll schedule a chat with one of our engineers from our engineering team to talk tech
- After that, we'll have the technical assessments: one to gauge your system design skills, and one to cover your coding skills. The system design assessment will be a collaboration with one of our engineers to build, at a high level, a working web system. The coding assessment involves a take-home assignment and a live code review.
- Finally, you'll have a short talk with one of our cultural ambassadors and our director of engineering.