Senior Business Intelligence Developer at Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.® (Allen, TX)
Location: Allen, TX
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-24 05:00:35
Symitar, a Jack Henry & Associates brand, is looking for a skilled Business Intelligence Developer to take a leading role within an existing data applications team. Help to shape the direction of our BI strategy and work with the team to implement data solutions with practical value. We are committed to bringing distributed computing, big data, and modern analytics to the credit union community. If you are prepared to do what it takes to make this vision a reality, let’s get to work building the future.
This position will be based in our Allen TX office.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in relational database development or administration
- Experience in designing, developing BI solutions with Microsoft BI technology (SSRS/SSIS/SSAS)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or related degree, or equivalent work experience
- Experience in Power BI development and administration
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot complex problems and make recommendations for remediation.
- Experience in data modeling with demonstrated ability in developing conceptual, logical and physical data models
- Experience with data management concepts – data lineage, data quality, metadata management, etc.
- Experience with cloud-based Data Warehouse and Data Lake environments
- Familiarity with SCRUM or similar agile discipline
- Strong experience and knowledge in ETL design and implementation
- Excellent analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent Knowledge of Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Dimensional modeling concepts and proven experience delivering.
- Strong communication and customer interaction skills.
- Provides analysis, design and development utilizing BI tools. Debugs and resolves data errors.
- Masters a BI toolset to generate ETL processes including extraction of data from source systems, data mapping into a Star Schema and the generation of OLAP cubes.
- Creates reports and dashboards using the appropriate BI toolsets.
- Initiates and provides guidance on business analytics offerings.
- Provides second line customer support.
- Reviews and provides technical documentation as appropriate.
- Mentors new staff and provides training as appropriate.
- Conducts peer reviews and provides input on design and implementation.
- Develop processes to minimize data quality risks and proactively identify potential data issue