Full Stack Developer at Airspace (Carlsbad, CA)
Location: Carlsbad, CA
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-24 05:00:35
What we do:
Airspace is a technology-enabled logistics service provider. Through patented technology, people, and services, Airspace eliminates transparency issues and challenges that customers face today. With the industry’s most technologically advanced platform, Airspace’s end-to-end solution expedites time-critical deliveries, improves accuracy, and provides full visibility on the shipments that matter the most.
- Work with our product team to understand the technical needs of features and fixes
- Work with our QA team to ensure acceptance criteria is met and regressions are avoided
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Maintain code quality through test automation and peer code reviews
- Collaborate with a team of smart, friendly engineers to develop solutions unique to logistics
- A friendly, humble personality that understands priorities and is hungry to learn
- 2+ years of professional React experience building state driven applications (Redux or MobX preferred)
- A development style that puts a high value on testing, ideally using React Testing Library and/or Cypress
- Competitive salary with bonus.
- High-quality health and dental care plan options.
- Unlimited PTO.
- 401K company contribution program (after 90 days).
- Professional training and education reimbursements.
- Generous employee perks (e.g., mobile phone program, wellness reimbursement, onsite fitness center, lunches).
- We are One Team. We believe we all accomplish more when we are working together.
- We make an Impact. We are determined to have a positive influence on our environment, our customers, our industry, and our world.
- We are Passionate. We care deeply about our mission and are not afraid to raise the bar.
- We are Transparent. We pride ourselves on having open, honest, and sincere communication with our team and customers.
- We are Innovative. We never settle and are always striving to improve our product, service, and ourselves.
Airspace is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Additionally, Airspace participates in the E-Verify program for all locations.