Senior Fullstack Developer at AIR MILES () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-24 05:00:36
What Will You Work On?
As a Senior Engineer you will provide the subject matter expertise for solutions and applications required for component planning and delivery. Recommending the best options for product objectives using knowledge of trends, best practices and leading-edge techniques. It will be your responsibility to design, implement, unit test, and integrate different demanding components and work closely with architects, SQA, and product support to ensure successful design, development, and seamless implementation to production.
How Will You Create Impact?
- Responsible for the design and development of complex software solutions components
- Lead and supervise development efforts while coaching and mentoring developers
- Develop moderate complexity to highly complex software solutions in support of business requirements and in accordance with predetermined software solution design standards
- Responsible for the design, development, test and implementation of web and mobile e-commerce solution components and modules
- Follow established SDLC processes as well as enterprise policies and guidelines for software development
Let’s Talk About You:
- Experience with Microservices with an understanding of OOP and RESTful APIs
- Experience with AWS cloud-based services and implementations with AWS Lambda, CloudFormation, Kinesis, ElasticCache, DynamoDB, etc.
- Experience with Spring Boot or Spring Cloud
- Knowledge and hands on operational experience with SQL/No SQL databases.
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins