Frontend Engineer at Wunder Mobility (Hamburg, Germany)
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-24 05:00:36
Wunder Mobility is a fast-growing mobility tech company with a global team of almost 150 professionals from 40+ nationalities based out of Hamburg (HQ), Dortmund and Los Angeles. We are the leading tech platform for shared mobility operators and enable companies worldwide to provide clean, convenient, and accessible mobility. Public and private clients in 900+ cities use our platform to launch and scale new mobility services, manage and finance fleets of shared vehicles, optimize daily operations, and improve urban planning and traffic management.
Join Wunder Mobility and our unique culture that is built on the values impact, ownership, speed, and trust to help realize our mission of accelerating the transition to sustainable mobility.
What your role will be
As Frontend Engineer (m/f/d), you will join the Wunder Vehicle Sharing team during an exciting time of growth. You will work within a cross-functional team to envision, design, and implement high-level solutions and technical requirements for our Fleet product. You thrive in a challenging and evolving start-up environment and are always striving to develop the best possible product that delivers the highest impact for our customers!
What you will do
- Work in a cross-functional team with a product owner, engineers and designer to implement new features in frontend projects
- Work on concepts and architecture for new features
- Manage deployment of new releases
- Write and maintain technical documentation
- Code reviews and debugging
What you bring to the table
- Strong Frontend architecture knowledge and good understanding of backend logic
- High motivation with an eagerness to learn and problem solve complex issues
- High attention to detail and a desire to maintain high quality and clean code while always striving to improve and make the development process faster
- Interest in keeping up to date with the latest developments trends
Joining the Wunder Team means…
...being part of a team that celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression. You will find yourself surrounded by talented people who are passionate about what they do and who feel empowered and trusted to take ownership in their roles. We are growing quickly in a challenging industry, which means we act smart and work at a high speed.
We are able to do this because of the agile, adaptive, and supportive environment we work in, with an aim to grow with people who share these values and are better than ourselves. As part of Wunder, every day is a new chance for you to make an impact and help us be better than we were yesterday.