Senior Developer at MUFG (Charlotte, NC)
Location: Charlotte, NC
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-24 05:00:38
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count? Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2020).In the Americas, we’re 13,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect. It’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We’re a team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count. Job Summary This is a dynamic, multi-faceted role where you will apply your engineering skills to implement technology that makes a difference to our customers. You will be working as part of a highly skilled specialist team of fraud technology experts who work closely with the Enterprise Fraud Management (EFM) business and other IT application teams. Incumbent will be dedicated to helping design and implement strategic fraud technology solutions while managing a portfolio of fraud systems, all with the aim to support and establish relevant fraud intelligence and controls for our EFM team. We work within an agile framework with small teams in a flat structure. Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience in database development, data integration with ETL tools (Informatica, Oracle DI) and working with Oracle or MSSQL database
- Strong experience with common programming languages, such as SQL, XML, Java to build things such as Restful APIs, Microservices
- Experience with LINUX and WINDOWS administration
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS & AZURE to stand up cloud infrastructure and managing SaaS applications.
- Advanced problem solving/read code, reverse engineering, recreation/ability to learn quickly
- Strong communication (written and oral) and ability to work independently
- Strong troubleshooting skills to solve complex technical problems and willing to think outside the box
- Self-motivated and driven
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.