Identity and Access Management Architect at rock solid knowledge (Bristol, UK)
Location: Bristol, UK
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-24 05:00:44
Do you have that unique skill combination of being technically brilliant and the desire to close a deal then we would really like to hear from you?
If you are a talented software architect, with single sign-on knowledge, who wants to expand your career into designing and selling custom solutions to a range of worldwide clients, please read on.
As part of its identityserver.com brand, Rock Solid Knowledge develops, supports and sells state of the art Single Sign-on (SSO) solutions, running on .NET, to customers worldwide. We are currently looking to recruit a software architect who can help us design, sell and develop SSO solutions.
Your clients could be senior software developers, CIOs or CTOs who are looking to outsource the development of a custom SSO Solution. You will need to be able to communicate at different levels of technical detail based on the customer.
Working alongside Scott Brady, our Identity lead, you will have the following responsibilities
- Work with customers early in the sales cycle to understand their requirements.
- Design a solution to solve their SSO needs.
- Lead a team of talented developers to deliver your custom solution.
Ideal candidates will
- Be able to communicate complex security concepts to customers
- Have an understanding of Web Security
- Be able to explain OAuth 2.0 and SAML to a developer
- Know how to explain the recommended OAuth/OIDC flow for common application types (SPA, Web App, Mobile, API Gateway)
- Have knowledge of ASP.NET Core security libraries
- Have solid C# development skills
Read more on our work at identityserver.com