Senior Node.js Developer at Remote Crew LDA () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-24 05:01:05
Location: Remote (GMT)Compensation: 60 - 70k€
We are looking for a fully remote Node.js Developer. You will report directly to the CTO and help us build a fintech platform.
Why Work With Us:
- We’re a small team that is very strong technically. You’ll be working alongside seriously talented engineers with plenty of industry experience.
- We’ll rely on you to help us build a world-class platform. Your role will be vital to help our team deliver a great product.
- We work remotely. You work from where you want, provided you're based in Europe.
What You’ll Do:
- Refactor of the coreemail scheduling services of the app.
- Extend integrations with payment providers (currently support Stripe, want to support additional ones).
- Communicate with the Technical Architect to establish priorities and plan the application roadmap.
- Take responsibility for meeting deadlines of your deliverables.
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years of experience with Node.js.
- Experience with MongoDB, RabbitMQ or similar messaging systems.
- React (preferred, not required).
- Fluency in English.
- Good communication skills.
This is a long-term, full-time contract role. We care about job security for our team and we’re looking for people who want to grow with us.