Location: Kraków, Poland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-25 05:00:30
Hello! I am a member of the Explore development team in zooplus. We are looking for a frontend engineer to complete our team in Munich.
You can be part of our amazing team, that is responsible for help our customers exploring the details of our products in our e-commerce, developing solutions for the product description pages, whishlists, customer reviews and many other features.
These are some of the reasons why I think working at Zooplus is an amazing experience:
- We work in small self-organized teams, respecting and valuing everyone´s opinion
- Scrum is our way of working, and we feel like agile environment it is not only inside the team, our managers also believe on it and the organization is already aligned to it also
- We learn from each other and share knowledge, through pair programming, code reviews, hackathons and trainings
- The environment is very friendly and sometimes we do some activities together after work also of course with other teams. Also, there is no strict dress code here so you can come with a simple T-shirt
- We deliver value by developing new features, maintaining existing products and improving all the infrastructure we need for it
- We build quality into our code by following clean code principles and DevOps practices - you build it, you run it
- We have embraced diversity, having colleagues from over 50 countries. This means our working language is English
- Profound experience in developing front-end and web applications (5+ years)
- Deeply invested in broadening your knowledge, learning new things and mastering the ones you already know
- Experience creating and consuming REST APIs
- Passionate about writing clean, modular, testable code.
- Experience with Atomic design and developing react design system libraries
- Knowledge about testing tools, eg Jest, Cypress
- Some background creating A/B tests (Optimizely, Adobe Target, VWO)
- Solid understanding of web responsive design: mobile-first and desktop-first strategies, and media handling
- Understanding of cross browser support and performance best practices
- Understanding of Web Design, User Experience Design (UX) and Design for Accessibility
- Nice to have: Redux, GraphQL, Java, AWS, Cloud infrastructure, CI/CD with Jenkins pipeline, Kibana, Grafana, relational/non-relational databases