Senior Dynamics 365/Salesforce Educator at Authority Partners () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-25 05:00:38
DESCRIPTION:Authority Partners is on the lookout for Senior Dynamics 365/Salesforce Consultant who would work on educating and providing guidance to Authority Partners Team on Dynamics 365 Finance modules. If you are an expert in mentioned domain and enjoy sharing knowledge, let us know and apply! REQUIREMENTS:
- 7+ years of overall software development and implementation experience
- 5+ years of Dynamics CRM experience as a developer
- Advanced knowledge in all Dynamics 365 Modules with specific focus on Finance and Operations
- Hands-on experience with writing server side programming in C#, VB.NET, ASP.Net/.Net Core development languages/frameworks
- Strong background in MS SQL Server and Azure Cloud implementation, Visual Studio, SQL Server
- Deep understanding and experience in MS Dynamics 365 and cloud based integrations
- Designing, developing and modifying existing Dynamics 365 applications
- Experience in CRM solutions including Plugins, Workflows, BPFs, Custom Actions, Business Rules, Customization and Configurations, SDK and web integrations.
- Designing, developing, testing, implementing and supporting C#, ASP.Net/.NET Core/Standard Framework
- Experience in integration with interfaces using CRM API, SOAP, REST APIs, and Data Services
- Experience working within projects that include modern DevOps continuous integration(CI) and continuous development (CD) pipelines
- Experience with supporting the implementation of standards and practices across the CRM team
- Experienced in problem-solving, and able to follow a methodical implementation process
- Knowledge of and ability to configure security groups, roles, and integration with O365 and SharePoint online.
- Understanding and knowledge on new Dynamics 365 features like Portal, USD, Microsoft Flow, Logic Apps & Azure Functions.
- Experience in training and transferring knowledge to other Developers, Program Managers
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field would be of great value, but if you’re passionate and have the experience that backs up your abilities, for us, talent outweighs degree every time.
- Microsoft Certification in relevant module is a plus
- Remote work
- Opportunity to work with people who are at the top of their field
- Competitive remuneration package. We reward excellence
- Career growth
- Collaborative learning environment
- Professional trainings