Technical Consulting Lead at Relay42 (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-25 05:00:40
Do you enjoy seeing your team thrive and successfully deliver complex customer-facing projects on time and without stress? Do you have a proven track record working in a project-oriented environment with multiple stakeholders? Our consultancy department is expanding and looking for an approachable and engaging people manager to join the Technical Consultancy team as a Technical Consulting Lead.
Let’s introduce ourselves…
Relay42 has grown from a start-up to a champion in data marketing technology in Europe. We help top brands to achieve a 360-degree view of their customers by connecting all data points and personalizing their communication across all channels and devices. Following Series-A investment, we have become a market leader in the Netherlands; and we are now connecting the rest of Europe.
As the Technical Consulting Lead, you enjoy acting as a sparring partner for your colleagues and you are not afraid to roll up your sleeves. Full understanding of our platform's capabilities, limitations, common and less common use-cases are just one of your superpowers which allow you to properly oversee customer-facing projects and deliver business value while keeping your team engaged, organised and happy. You should be comfortable overseeing technical onboarding of new clients or assisting existing clients on the most complex use cases. Finally, you contribute by improving internal processes and technical implementation of use cases.
Technical project management (40%)
- Gathering input from external and internal stakeholders and formalising the planning
- Managing expectations on timelines, resources and deliverables.
- Translate complex client requests into requirements for product improvements.
Technical delivery (40%)
- Advising existing clients with advanced use cases.
- Designing and (together with the team) delivering solutions for client’s technical requirements
- Setting up proof of concepts for configuring more advanced (new) cases.
- Establishing, following and optimising internal processes.
- Active coaching and mentoring of your team members.
- Code reviews of your team’s solutions and implementing applicable practices of DevOps model.
- Overseeing the architecture of the solutions to keep them in line with best practices
- Contribute to Relay42’s growth through interviewing, on-boarding, or other recruitment efforts.
What are we looking for?
The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills in English (both verbal and written) and Dutch (preferred). Someone who has the ability to convey complex analysis results clearly and with conviction to stakeholders. Other than that someone with excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and analytical reasoning. And last but not least, a team player with strong interpersonal, relationship-building, and stakeholder management skills.
- 5+ years of working experience in a MarTech company, media/data agency or digital advertiser/publisher company
- Proven to have worked in a project-oriented environment with multiple stakeholders
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
- Solid experience with integrating applications within an IT ecosystem (cloud services, custom APIs, data streams, SFTP servers)
- Experience with AWS or similar cloud platforms
- General knowledge about digital marketing
- Experience with the Atlassian stack (Bitbucket, Jira, Portfolio, Confluence)
What’s in it for you:
Competitive salary and great benefits. Working with a highly motivated team and last but not least, the opportunity to work in an informal environment with ample opportunities for professional development on projects that impact millions of consumers worldwide.
- Pioneering entrepreneurial atmosphere
- Training, conferences and personal development opportunities
- A fun, dynamic workplace with everything from ping pong and foosball to a comfy relaxation room.
- Communal lunch & Healthy and less healthy snacks all day long
- Weekly bootcamp on location
- Flexible working hours and workspace
- A fun and connected community with monthly and quarterly meetings/events & Innovation week
- Pension scheme