Software Engineer at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR)
Location: Hillsboro, OR
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-25 05:00:54
Are you the kind of person that likes to dig into the details of complex architectures? Are you excited about having your code run on a billion Intel Architecture machines? If so, we have the perfect job for you. We are the Microsoft Technology Center, storage team, we work on implementing storage features from Intel SoC’s into the OS, to enable our OEM/ODM partners worldwide.
An ideal candidate would exhibit behavioral skills that indicate:
- Fast learner
- Good communication skills
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school-work/ classes/ research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences
- Bachelor’s in computer science or Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering with 6+ years or master’s with 3+ years work experience in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering or a related discipline.
3+ years of experience with the following technical skills:
- Good understanding of Computer Architecture with emphasis on Intel Architecture and storage technologies
- Experience with Windows Ring 0 programming and Debug (KD, WinDBG)
- Proficiency in C
- 3+ years of experience with Windows driver and IA hardware knowledge.
Inside this Business Group
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level—not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.