Software Engineer - Pay after Delivery at Qliro AB (Stockholm, Sweden)
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-25 05:00:59
Do you want to be a part of designing and building robust digital payment solutions that allow millions of people to be more flexible? Then our PAD team might be the right place for you!
We’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our PAD (Pay After Delivery) Team and impact the way our 3 million customers handle their payments. The team has end-to-end ownership of one of our core services at Qliro. We are looking for someone who is as passionate as we are about building large-scale, highly available and resilient systems. Together you will build new features and drive our products forward in a sustainable way with high quality. You will use your skills in Software Engineering and DevOps to be a part of our journey to a cloud based and future proof platform.
We’re working quickly to get ahead in the Fin-Tech area but we’re careful to take time and follow best practice for the features we put in production. As a true Tech company, our engineers make some of the most important decisions and we are looking for you who are bold, open and curious to lead the way in an environment optimized for quality, flow, fast feedback, end-to-end ownership and experimentation. As we have embarked on a Cloud based infrastructure journey putting Tech even more in the core of what we do, we welcome you who are excited to be in that spotlight!
You can expect to:
- Work with technologies such as C# .NET Core, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Docker, AWS, SQL, Redis and more.
- Be a member of an Agile team with a focus on small iterations and short delivery cycles.
- Own your services end to end. Decide how best to build, test, deploy and monitor (we use GitLab CI/CD and ELK).
- Collaborate constantly – within and beyond your team.
- Be an equal contributor to all architectural decisions, problem solutions and prioritizations.
- Learn a ton of new things - we emphasize learning on the job as well as through our learning platform and by knowledge sharing.
- Have fun in an ever-growing area and organization.
We believe you have:
- Deep understanding of modern REST API architecture, microservices, system design and software engineering principles.
- Experience and/or interest in working with cloud technologies, more specifically AWS.
- Care for quality and passion for writing clean and testable code.
- Curiosity and a highly collaborative work style, a wish for knowledge sharing and jumping at the opportunity to dive into new technology and territory.
- Ability to coach and mentor your teammates to improve their technical skills.
- Good communication skills in English (Swedish is not a requirement).
* The technologies you are familiar with are less important to us, than your ability to demonstrate practical skills and a deep understanding of software engineering best practices. We would love to learn from your experiences and the solutions you have built previously!
What’s in it for you?
- Amazing, friendly, smart colleagues representing more than 30 nationalities.
- The opportunity to grow and learn from a diverse group of knowledgeable co-workers and cross-collaboration across departments.
- Ability to have a big impact on what we build and how we build it, as each team is in control of their own environment.
- As a team, committing to goals, sharing both success and learning from failures.
- Hybrid way of working with flexible hours and a mix of working in the office and working remote. Choose whatever works best for you!
- We promote and encourage a healthy lifestyle with wellness reimbursement, mindfulness, fun activities such as running and football groups, weekly office breakfasts and a beautiful office in the city of Stockholm.