Full Stack Developer at Checkmarx (Braga, Portugal)
Location: Braga, Portugal
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-25 05:01:03
We are looking for a talented Full Stack Software Developer to join the Global Services team in Braga, Portugal.
The Global Services Team
Focused on customer, Global Services mission is to ensure that clients get the most out of Checkmarx Products and Solutions. To accomplish this, we provide customers specialized services such as:
- Performing security source code analysis;
- Performing Dynamic Application Security Testing;
- Investigate security vulnerabilities;
- Provide mitigation advice for security vulnerabilities;
- Assistance on Application Security Programs and Processes implementation;
What would you be doing?
- Develop applications from the ground up that will support our business and allows us to get to the next level in terms of task automation,
- Taking full ownership of various development, upgrade and maintain the solutions,
- Strong Team Player with a “Can Do” attitude and the ability to actively push for excellence
- Knowledgeable in DevOps tools, pipelines and technologies
- Innovative and creative, with a drive to take part in shaping the product
- B.A. / M.Sc / Ph.D in computer science or equivalent, from a known university
- 7+ years of software development experience (C#, .NET Core – a plus)
- Expertise in development best practices, coding principles and architecture (SOLID, Clean Code, Clean Architecture)
- Expertise in testing methodologies, frameworks and TDD
- Expertise in REST API principals and design
- Good English communication capabilities (verbal and writing)
What we have to offer:
- An amazing work environment that continues to grow, driven by extraordinary and passionate people that keep up innovating and challenging more each day.
- As a solid global company, we offer you career opportunities and give you the chance to be proactive and creative.
- A flexible and enthusiastic work environment that offers you snacks and coffee
- Interesting events that keep you connected to all communities: Tech & Beer Sessions, Meetups and Parties to celebrate our success.
Be part of the biggest challenges for the SW community – get secure systems!