Frontend Developer at SAP (Gliwice, Poland)
Location: Gliwice, Poland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-26 05:00:35
Requisition ID: 268918Work Area: Information TechnologyExpected Travel: 0 - 10%Career Status: ProfessionalEmployment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. Thats why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because its the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve peoples lives.
YOUR FUTURE ROLE Be part of the in-house SAP development team to develop frontends in SAP UI5.
- Responsible for development focusing on design, coding, testing, quality assurance and production support of software features
- Ability to analyze and solve issues in existing code
- Develop features of high quality being reliable, fast and efficient
- Work closely together with other team members to ensure the team success
- Enhances skills beyond own core functional focus and works on other tasks for the benefit of the team
- Continuous enhancing yourself and the teams quality and efficiency
- SAP UI5 expertise is a definite PLUS
- Familiar with Git
- Understanding the Fiori design guidelines is a plus
- Safeguards development with automated tests
- Any web-based technology framework expertise is good to have
- Passionate about development with an urge to continuously improve yourself
- Very high self-standards regarding quality, commitment and pace
- Very good communication skills and self-driven work ethic required due to remote work
- Team player across internal and externals
- Good working knowledge of continuous delivery and well-versed with monthly release cycles
- Willingness and ability to quickly learn new technologies and frameworks
- Fluent English language skills
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science from recognized institutions
ABOUT THE TEAM The Intelligent Enterprise Solutions (IES) division focuses on delivering the necessary in-house solutions, technologies and innovations to create internal business value, enable new in-house business models, drive SAP internal transformation and continuously optimize the current solutions.
The Services Delivery Team within IES is responsible to run the processes of SAP`s consultancy services, focusing on the needs to deliver a service project. This spans from finding the right skilled consultant for the project, project staffing, project reporting, project financials, time sheet capturing up to revenue forecasting.
Jointly with our Business process owners, we from the IT team define and create our next generation in-house IT applications. We consider Cloud solutions, Machine Learning, integrating them with our existing on premise world. Our IT applications adapt constantly to reflect our changing Services business. We are putting our SAP internal end-users as our customers first, including them in our daily work to create our user centric User interfaces. We apply Design Thinking methods to elaborate new solutions, putting our customer in the center of the needs and streamlining processes across our Services teams.
Our vision is to deliver holistic, user-centric, innovative, process simplified IT applications that are seamlessly integrating in SAPs processes, used by our entire Services workforce and improve our employees daily work.
Our team is greatly mixed with all skills and nationalities, having our daily conversations in English. We work in 7 locations across US, Europe and Asia. We are known for delivering agile, implementing new technologies and delivering.
We seek you: having a positive and can-do attitude, eager to learn, enjoying working in an international team, self-organized and passionate!
The position can be filled as part time position.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If youre searching for a company thats dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.