Senior Web Developer - React (Remote) at Team Go () (allows remote)
Add To BookmarksCompany:
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-26 05:01:07
About Team GoGo’s Software Delivery team is looking for an exceptional React Web Developer to join our fully distributed team.Team Go was started with the simple premise that our real-world connections matter, that people matter. We are building a very different kind of social app, one that helps people get together to create memorable experiences in real life.We believe in a world where social technology unites us and makes us happier. Our team is on a mission to fix social isolation and bring people together to do things they love with the people they love.As one of the Web Developers on the team, you will be involved in creating and expanding on our internal Administration dashboard, Customer facing web pages, and Business user tools.Our Software Delivery team is a deliverables-based organization. We believe that you will do your best work if you have the autonomy to define when and from where you work. We also believe that your performance should be judged by parameters that we agree on collaboratively. But this job will not be easy––we are looking for a candidate who likes to solve hard technical problems at scale.
- You have 2-3 years of solid experience as a React Web Developer working on production system running in cloud environments.
- You are aware of the requirements for SEO and how to apply them to web content.
- You are a skilled written communicator. Our team is 100% remote and writing is our primary means of communication. You communicate complex technical topics clearly and in an approachable way.
- You enjoy collaboration and knowledge sharing. You appreciate our team’s values of humility and you are eager to collaborate and share knowledge.
- You have experience documenting projects and processes with tools like Jira and Confluence.
- You have some experience with Docker, NodeJS and AWS products like Lambda and ECS.
- You have some experience designing web UIs, wireframing, and translating functional requirements into UX.
- You are familiar with design models like Material UI and can apply these concepts in practice.
- You have some familiarity with backend technologies like REST, GraphQL and NodeJS
- You have some familiarity with Sever-side Rendering using React.
- You have some familiarity with NoSQL and Relational/SQL databases.
Things you might do
- Work with design and product management to develop new UI/UX for our existing products.
- Refactor existing code and components for improved maintenance and performance.
- Translate visual designs into CSS.
- Create reusable React components that are well documented and understandable.
- Contribute to the project planning process by estimating tasks and deliverables.
Must Have Technical Experience
- React for Web (not Mobile)
Nice to Have Technical Experience
- NodeJS / Full stack
- AWS Lambda
- Docker & AWS
- GraphQL / Apollo Server