Full Stack Developer .Net Angular Azure at Version 1 () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-27 05:00:41
Full Stack Developer .Net Angular Azure
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Digital Development & Architecture
Are you interested in making a difference with technology? We make differences. Version 1 proves that IT can make a real difference to our customers’ businesses. We are more than just another IT services company - we are 1500+ leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies. We are celebrating 25 years in the IT industry this year and we continue to be trusted by global brands to deliver IT solutions that drive customer success.We are a Microsoft Gold Partner, an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and an Oracle Platform Partner. Our greatest strength is balance in our efforts to achieve Customer Success, Empowered People and a Strong Organisation, underpinned by a commitment to our Core Values.
You will be working in a Scrum Team of cross-functional skills in tight collaboration practising Agile. You will be contributing to real decisions about technology to create maintainable solutions for our customer and participating in a highly collaborative group of software engineering professional’s. Learning, developing your skills and becoming a rounded Developer in the process. You will develop software to meet our client's user needs using C#/.Net on the Microsoft Azure Cloud, follow best practice guidelines and help to improve those guidelines. In addition to C# you will contribute to the Angular development within the project. You will be creating best in class documentation with our client users in mind.
- Strong software engineering background covering SOLID principles with .Net and C# development experience
- Experience developing REST-based APIs
- Experience in CI/CD automation
- Experience with Cloud-based technologies including Azure and experience with some of the Azure stack of services
- Ability to work with and be customer-facing
- Experience writing unit tests and integration tests
- Experience with single page application frameworks
- Experience with some of the Azure stack of services
- Experience in UI development
- Experience in working with container technologies
Before you apply to our Full Stack Developer need here are some of the benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events, remote party event and Christmas parties that are now online!