Senior Software Engineer - Integrations Team at Siteimprove (København, Denmark)
Location: København, Denmark
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-29 05:00:32
We are looking for our new awesome engineer and teammate at Siteimprove Integrations Team.
Over the last few years, Siteimprove has built integrations to almost 40+ third party services classified across CMS-Plugins, browser extensions, BI tools, Analytics services, APIs and more.
We are expanding our development team to support the growth of our Integrations. We are looking for someone with passion for driving new features, challenging working solutions collaborate with rest of our teams.
While your clean, delicious, and maintainable code is making its way to production, we will provide you with:
- Fellowship. You will be a member of a truly talented and experienced team of engineers
- Feedback. You will receive feedback from your manager and your peers. We support each other in growing our potential
- Diversity. We are an international organization, and we value our diverse backgrounds – it is what makes us so unique!
- Growth. If we are not improving, we are falling behind – we take this seriously and we help everyone excel through internal or external learning opportunities
- Commitment. We are committed to shipping high quality code that our customers depend on
- Community. The Siteimprove team spirit is not there only when we brew our own beer or enjoy it at the Friday bar playing board games . It is a part of who we are every day. We have various clubs to share experience and learn while having fun! It can also be experienced via video calls these days
What we’ll love about you
- You thrive working in an iterative development process, being a strong problem-solver both independently and in teams
- You take part in and improve the way we develop software
- You stay curious and updated on new technologies and frameworks
- You are proud of what you do
What we’ll require of you
- You have 5 years of experience shipping C# code to production
- You work together with the Product Owner, UX designers, Quality Engineers, SREs and fellow developers to shape scalable solutions, based on high quality standards
- You take ownership of driving development and delivery of features
- You collaborate effectively and build knowledge within the team
- You love writing code on different levels of the tech stack
- You are fluent in verbal and written English
The Siteimprove toolbox
- C#/.NET Core, SQL
- Docker, Kubernetes, - AWS, Kafka, SQS, Postgres
What We Hope You'll Love About Us
Siteimprove is a Danish-founded multinational company with 600 employees worldwide. In addition to our headquarters in Copenhagen, we have offices in 13 other locations worldwide and our more than 7,800 customers are spread across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
Siteimprove transforms the way organizations manage and deliver their digital presence. With the Siteimprove Intelligence Platform, you gain complete visibility and deep insights, empowering you and your team to measure what matters, drive accountability, and act with certainty.
We also offer amazing perks!
- Great and Inspiring Company Culture. We are passionate, innovative and people-centric. We’re consistently named as a great place to work across the globe.
- Great Work life balance. Flexible work hours and family friendliness.
- Amazing Kitchen Staff. Our celebrity head chef and his kitchen staff cook delicious lunch for us every day. There’s always cake on Fridays and on special occasions and celebrations (which, luckily, is quite often). Naturally, we offer free coffee, free sodas and free fruit ad libitum, plus there’s opportunity to buy food to take home at extremely reasonable prices.
- Outstanding Office Location. We are located in the heart of Copenhagen in a beautiful building sometimes referred to as “the Palace” by our employees.
- Own Friday Bar. On the top floor, we have our very own Friday Bar with quality beverages. In the summer, we may take the party to our cozy courtyard for barbecuing in the sun.
- Corporate Social Responsibility. We do various activities to be a good corporate citizen, and we are very proud to be a socially responsible company, internally and externally.
How To Apply
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button to submit your application. If you have any questions regarding the job or need a reasonable accommodation to apply, feel free to contact our HR Business Partner, Jacob Bjerrehuus at [email protected]