Tech Lead for Mobile team at Trustpilot (Copenhagen, Denmark)
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-29 05:00:39
We are looking for an experienced Tech Lead for a new mobile team focused on building a consumer facing native mobile app.
In your role, you will:
- Drive the technical execution of building a new app from scratch to provide a native app experience to our consumer base.
- Work in a cross-functional “full ownership” team alongside Product & Design, where you will take part in every step of the process of building the app from ideation and design to architecture, code, deployment and maintenance
- Closely partner with product managers, designers and other engineers to deliver simple yet high impact designs and solutions.
- Focus on conversion and continuous optimizations/iterations using an analytical approach
- Define and pursue the team’s Mobile strategy, improvements & shape the future direction.
- Drive the technical quality of the team’s work, through mentoring, process improvements, code reviews etc
We are looking for people with:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Mobile development iOS (Swift) & Android (Kotlin) along with some experience as a Tech lead.
- Understanding of most common design patterns in iOS & Android.
- Experience with the entire Mobile ecosystem - builds, publishing and updating apps on the App store
- Experience with Restful APIs, architecture and integrations with tools/SDKs
- Understanding of the AWS cloud ecosystem including Lambda, S3, DynamoDb, CloudFormation etc would be a plus.
- Experience of leading engineering best practices (CI/CD, configuration management, test automation).
- Analytical and critical thinking skills, combined with the ability to present your ideas clearly in both verbal and written form.
- Motivation to deliver quality results in an agile, collaborative, ever-evolving environment.
- Enthusiasm for learning as well as mentoring others.
A group of motivated engineers working in cross-functional teams while still enjoying the close-knit community within the Research & Development organization, where we share both knowledge and laughter. With a wide variety of cultures in our team, we get to enjoy many different viewpoints, and our talks are always lively and fun.
You will be part of a distributed team working towards successful launch of the app & keep iterating with new features/concepts. A typical week for you will involve a planning meeting within your team, where you drive the current tasks at hand and align on what creates the most value towards our current goal.
You will also have regular 1-on-1s with your manager, where you will be able to work on your personal growth and development, by setting clear goals, receiving actionable feedback and discussing possible learning resources and opportunities.
Some relevant technologies and services we use:
- Infrastructure: AWS (ECS, Lambda, SNS, SQS, ...), Docker, CloudFormation
- Frontend: React+Redux, Next.js, CSS Modules, SASS, Styled Components
- Database: MongoDB, DynamoDB, PostgreSQL, BigQuery
- Find more onhttp://stackshare.io/trustpilot
- Competitive salary plus eligibility for bonus based on company KPIs
- "20% time", where you have the opportunity to innovate yourself and learn new things
- A varied workday in a positive, can-do team
- High ambitions for technology as well as deliveries
- Budget for training and learning
- Team building & Events