Embedded Software Developer (f/m/d) C / C++ for ethernet communication at Siemens AG (Karlsruhe, Germany)
Location: Karlsruhe, Germany
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-29 05:00:51
Real trendsetters in every language.
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives the customer. Only then do they implement things on the technical side trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. They enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories and to organize their own work. For them, knowledge means exchange discussions with colleagues from all over the world. They foster their ideas into many sectors of the economy, thus crafting the basis for innovative business models. Join our team, and we will offer the necessary support to give you responsibility and enable you to have an international career as an expert!
Together we change the world of tomorrow!
- You are responsible for the conception and development of embedded software for industrial communication for real-time Ethernet
- Independently you develop embedded software for our products using Linux and C / C++, this also includes design and clarification of the architecture
- Also you integrate open source and in-house solutions to make our products a success
- Throughout the development process, you also take care of the cyber security of our solutions, and involve the specialized colleagues where necessary
- Department works cross functional, therefore you work closely with our software development, product management, system testing and project management or the scrum master
- Together with the project team you will analyze the needs of our internal and external customers and develop the best solutions
Your skills and qualifications
- A successfully completed university degree in computer science or electrical engineering serves as the basis for your success
- Several years of experience with the development and integration of embedded software with Linux in C / C ++
- Relevant professional experience in hardware-related programming, including with open source, and Ethernet protocols such as TCP / IP
- Experience working in agile teams, knowledge of Scrum is a plus
- Very good knowledge of German and English complete your profile
We look forward to receiving your application! Apply quick and easy with your CV.
https://new.siemens.com/ - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Either