Software Engineer (Full Stack) - Connectly.ai at Unusual Ventures () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-29 05:01:09
At Connectly we are on a mission to build an AI-based messaging platform to allow businesses across the world to make meaningful connections with their customers. We have raised a significant seed round from top Silicon Valley investors and are looking for talent to join our founding team. About the team: CEO Stefanos was the global Head of Messenger at Facebook. CTO Yandong was CTO of Strava. Other founding members are from Google, Facebook and Uber. We are looking for an experienced Full-Stack Engineer to build APIs, front-ends, and tools to power our core products.
- Expertise with cloud services, such as AWS
- Full-stack web development, including TypeScript/NodeJS, web-standards, and modern frameworks.
- Experience with one or more front-end frameworks such as React/Redux.
- Expertise in building highly available production services, including deployment automation, infrastructure-as-code, monitoring, and scaling.
- Good understanding of containers, build systems, and infrastructure automation.
- Experience designing, building, and maintaining RESTful APIs
- Able to work independently, move fast, and deliver results in a remote setting.
- Growth-oriented and collaborative mindset
What we offer
- Competitive pay & significant equity
- Remote role
- Health, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- Unlimited Time Off
- Flexible Work Hours
- Top of the line workstation
- A supportive, caring and learning environment
Connectly is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to building a diverse, inclusive, and supportive workplace that is effectively distributed around the world. We're a remote-first company, but work hours are generally within the Pacific Timezone (7 hours behind UTC). We allow you to work from anywhere in the world, as long as you are able to overlap with 10am - 2pm Pacific time during the workday where we tend to have meetings and close collabration. (location-specific legal requirements permitting). We're looking to cultivate a highly creative, motivating, and collaborative environment as we aim to move fast and build quickly. Talk to us if you are interested!