Reactjs Developer Architect at Ciber Global, LLC (Austin, TX) (allows remote)
Add To BookmarksCompany:
Location: Austin, TX
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-29 05:01:10
- The Candidate will perform highly advanced design and development work as part of a project team with direction and guidance from Project Manager and Applications Services Management. The Candidate must have strong hands-on technical experience with React.JS development and proven success architecting, developing, and implementing full stack web applications for a large organization. The primary goal of the Candidate will be to drive, assist and implement web application upgrades.
- Participating in all phases of SDLC, including design, software development and code review.
- Performing extensive code reviews and analysis.
- Writing reports on code analysis to determine if industry standards and best practices are being followed.
- Provide analysis to address found shortcomings.
- Providing guidance and knowledge sharing to existing development staff.
- Experience with full-stack web application development.
- Experience with React.js.
- Experience with Redux.
- Experience with NodeJS.
- Experience with SQL Server, Oracle.
- Experience with writing RESTful interfaces.
- Experience with highly complex application security requirements.
- Experience with code reviews and in-depth code analysis.
- Experience with Jest and Selenium.
- Experience with Webpack.
- Experience with Docker containers.
- Experience with Git, Bitbucket.
- Experience with WCAG 2.0 Standards, 508 Compliance/Web Accessibility.
- Experience completing system documentation.
- Experience with Enzyme 3.0+.
- Experience with Agile development experience with Scrum, Kanban.
- Experience working with enterprise software solutions.
- Experience with knowledge transfer to junior level web developers.
- Public sector experience (Federal, State or Local Government).
- Experience with Confluence.
- Experience with MuleSoft API development.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office products, including Outlook, Microsoft Project, Word, Visio, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.