PHP Developer (Sameday, IT Team) at eMAG (Bucharest, Romania)
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-07-03 05:00:04
One of Sameday’s main objectives, which contributes to the brand's success, is focusing on the smooth running of operations and ensuring a great delivery experience. This implies developing the best tools in this respect.
Would you like to help to build the engine or interface of our operations? How about taking part in our achievements, in becoming better every day together while getting the satisfaction that you’re also responsible for the reason clients choose to work with Sameday?
If your answers are positive, you’re welcome to the Sameday family, and we will take care of you in turn.
You need to successfully:
- Develop, QA, ship, monitor and maintain new and existing applications;
- Implement features, resolve bugs and develop technical improvements;
- Perform code reviews and contribute to technical design discussions;
- Work with the broader business, including QA and Product teams;
- Do pair-programming sessions and support other developers in order to share know-how.
For that, we’d love it if you had:
- 4+ years of professional experience in PHP programming;
- Strong experience in OOP and SOLID principles;
- Substantial experience using the Symfony framework (v3 or above);
- Extensive experience working as a back-end developer on enterprise level, object-oriented PHP applications;
- Comfortable working as part of an Agile team, in a collaborative environment where sharing of ideas and working together is encouraged;
- A good understanding of both monolithic and distributed Web application architecture, including the HTTP protocol, session management, APIs and authentication;
Nice to have:
- Experience with testing frameworks such as PHPUnit and Codeception;
- Experience of other relevant technologies, such as CI, build and test automation (Jenkins) and containerisation (Docker);
- Experience with scaling applications using other technologies such as RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch, Redis;
- Ability and willingness to pickup new languages and technologies when required;
- Prior experience with other programming languages.
What comes with the job?
- A real motivating salary package;
- Specialized trainings;
- Medical services subscription.
Who is Sameday?
What do we do? We offer quality delivery services and we build the greatest national locker network. Currently, Sameday shipments are processed in our two logistic hubs near Chitila and Sibiu.
We entered the deliveries field in 2007, and now we are one of the main players in the Romanian market. By massively investing in technology, we have become one of the most trusted companies with the highest accelerated growth. Each experience we go through is a chance for us to learn how to improve ourselves and, as we wish to grow alongside our clients, we’ve opened the road of transparency in deliveries.
Our entrepreneurial view and culture are strongly tied to innovation, to the desire to evolve and develop. That is why we provide our young, determined team a pleasant and dynamic work environment, as well as all the required support so that each of us and all together can enjoy harmonious growth and become better every day.
If Sameday’s values and mission are close to yours and you wish to put some elbow to their accomplishment and development, you are more than welcome to join us and… develop by our side.