Full-Stack Developer at Trax Retail Ltd (Budapest, Hungary)
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-07-03 05:00:34
As a Full-Stack Software Engineer you will be responsible for the development and enhancement of our suite of internal tools.
We are looking for .NET / Angular developers to create, design, produce the tools used to manage our crowd. You will be part of the Fieldwork team working with the mandate to get the best work possible for our users when they perform tasks in store. You’ll have influence over our whole web platform, from design to production, participate in brainstorming sessions and have the chance to contribute innovative and original ideas to our technology, algorithms and product. All of this, while working with a small team of great people from around the world.
If you like to think about the problem as much as the solution, enjoy working as part of a small team and like introducing new technology to others then Trax is the place for you.
- Full stack development of web applications
- Development, delivery, and maintenance of high-quality technical solutions that benefit our customers
- Designing, building, and shipping micro-services/front-end to a cloud environment
- Taking responsibility as a member of a self-contained, independent, fast-paced team
- At least 3 years of hands-on industry experience as a full-stack developer or experience in a complex technical setting with extension to both frontend and backend technology stack
- Profound knowledge of .NET
- Experience in any client-side frameworks - ideally in Angular
- Knowledge of databases such as SQL/ NoSQL/ MySQL/ MongoDB
What we can provide You in return
- Supportive environment: You can rely on us from your first working day. You will be cared for and get every support and feedback you need for your personal development.
- Learning platform: You can access hundreds of courses and articles in order to keep your knowledge fresh and gather new skills.
- Career path: We pay high attention to internal promotions and provide you the opportunity to step up the career ladder.
- International environment: With 20 offices worldwide, you will definitely get in touch with other cultures and gain useful experience in an international environment.
- Flexibility: We have a high-trust culture with freedom to manage your own schedule.
- Wide range of fringe benefits: AYCM card, culture-related benefit, health insurance package, performance bonus, home office allowance.