Remote Senior Front End Software Engineer, Angular at Verys () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-07-03 05:00:34
-We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
-We are not working with third parties. Any resumes from third parties will result in removal from our vendor list.
-This position can be performed 100% remotely or out of one of our offices (CA, TX, CO) following Covid-19.
Verys is a multi-disciplined technology delivery firm that offers a strategic approach to building software through user-centered design, modern development architecture, business alignment all wrapped up in a structured agile environment. We build software to be proud of for clients like Blizzard, American Airlines, Kia, and Experian.
Right now, we’re looking to welcome a new Senior Angular Developer to join our team remotely. In this role, you will work alongside technical leads, developers, QA analysts, and project managers to deliver the quality code that’s lead to our stable growth over the last 9 years.
If you are excited by solving complex challenges and growing your career within an innovative software services company, we’d love to hear from you!
Skills & Requirements
- You're smart, adaptable, and passionate about delivering the highest quality of code.
- Experience with both AngularJS (Angular 1) and Angular 8+ is required
- You're familiar with Git merging and branching strategies.
- You have hands-on experience with front-end unit, component, functional and UI testing for Web apps with frameworks like Karma.
- You have good working knowledge on Object Oriented concepts.
- You have strong computer science fundamentals, including algorithms, data structures, and design patterns
- You communicate well with teammates and clients, and your experience backs that up.
- Bonus points if you have leadership experience!
- Competitive compensation based on your skills
- Learning resources like Udemy, Saisoft, and internal development meetups
- An awesome culture with opportunities to meet like-minded people; whether you’re into gaming, reading, hiking, or craft food and drink, there’s a club for that.
- Philanthropic events to get involved in the community
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible hours and paid time off
- 401K matching
We are excited to review your application!