Software Engineer - Working Student (f/m/x) at Bonial International GmbH (Berlin, Germany)
Add To BookmarksCompany:
Location: Berlin, Germany
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-07-03 05:00:36
Bonial helps you save time, money and paper.We are a digital advertising partner for offline business - we support retailers in their marketing activities and help them find a new audience.Would you like to join and be a part of the digitalization of retail?Are you studying computer science or a related field and you’re eager to apply what you learned in the real world? Do you want to be part of a team that emphasizes knowledge sharing while generating significant value?Then we are just the team for you! The Team “Bar” at Bonial is in charge of developing and maintaining our Content sourcing and normalization tools, allowing our internal stakeholders to create high quality content and publish them on time. We are looking for a Working Student that helps us build scrapers, scripts and other tools that help our Business Operations teams in their daily lives. Tasks can be as small as writing a 20 line script up to participating in designing complex architectures containing multiple microservices. The sky is the limit!
As a working student software developer in our team, you’re helping us to ensure that daily operations run smooth which means in particular:
- Talking directly to our stakeholders to ensure we create what they need;
- Review code to make sure good practises are being followed;
- The opportunity to learn multiple technologies that are part of our stack such as Docker, Kubernetes, AWS (Lambda, S3, SQS..), Terraform, Springboot, React, Scrapy and more;
- Working closely with other team members;
- Building a system in the spirit of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban).
What you should bring (ideally):
- Passion for software development and good problem solving skills;
- Eagerness to learn and grow in your technical abilities but also with the team;
- Being enrolled in a bachelors or masters degree that is in the general field of computer science or related;
- The spirit of a team member, discussing solutions and ideas in a positive and respectful way - we strive for knowledge sharing;
- Fluency in English (German is not required).