Experienced .Net Developer at Integrated Rental Systems () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-07-03 05:00:47
Experienced .NET Developer
Do you love developing cloud applications that make life more convenient for users? Do you find satisfaction turning content into enterprise applications that goes everywhere with the user? Are you driven to design, develop and test new applications across multiple platforms? Then, you’ll really enjoy working with us! We’ll take your development seriously and provide support to bring you to the next level in your programming career and professional development.
Integrated Rental is an established, yet fast growing, virtually operated, software startup in the construction/heavy equipment rental industry and we are looking to hire an experienced .NET Developer to join our team and help us keep growing!
- This position is remote
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience
Main Duties and Responsibilities of the .NET Developer:
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps
- Develop technical interfaces, specifications, and architecture
- Use and adapt existing web applications for apps
- Create and test software prototypes
- Develop client displays and user interfaces
- Assist software personnel in handling project related work and other requirements
- Coordinate with other software professionals and developers
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar technical education
- 3-5 years of demonstrable experience
- Must have strong command of the English language (Spanish a plus)
- Team Player
- Attention to Detail
- Calm Under Pressure
- Quick Learner
- Good Listener
- Positive Demeanor
Must Have Skills:
- Production level development experience using C# .NET
- Production level development experience with Angular
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Knowledge of REST and RPC APIs
- Able to work well in a team setting
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Efficient time management
- Balance quality with performance
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with Atlassian products (Jira, BitBucket, Bamboo, and Confluence)
- Familiarity with AS/400 (IBM iSeries) and DB2
- Agile experience (Kanban)
- Entity Framework
- Experience with jQuery, Bootstrap, DevExpress, REST Web Services for Data Exchange (versioning)
- UX/UI Design Experience
If you are determined, hard working, innovative, not afraid to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes, and… most importantly… have our backs, then joining this team could be the best move of your career.
Ready to take the plunge?
Follow these 2 steps to get started:
- Attach your updated resume.
- Write a note telling us WHY we are a great fit for you, and WHY you are a great fit for us.
We can’t wait to meet you!