Senior Back End Engineer (Remote-LatAm) at Loadsmart () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-07-03 05:01:02
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING A HYPER-GROWTH LOGISTICS TECH COMPANY? Do you believe that there’s always a better way to solve a problem?
Do you like to work with different tools and frameworks and make them work for you instead of working for them?
Do you have experience building dynamic and scalable applications at hyper-growth companies?
Do you feel comfortable if you have to learn a different programming language?If so, nice to meet you! We are Loadsmart and we have recently created a new Senior Back End Engineer to help us optimize top talent at our growing company (we grew from 150 to 450 in the last 18 months) with a recent Series C of $90M. We are seeking an innovative, agile, data-oriented Senior Back End Engineer who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced global company.REPORTING TO: José Volmei Dal Prá Junior - Engineering ManagerLOCATION: remoteWHAT YOU GET TO DO...
- take ownership of our integration platform architecture
- help to define and implement the new features to keep us evolving this integration platform
- support the team of integration engineers to use the components that you and the team will build to allow them to build integrations
- help troubleshooting and fix issues in production environment
- keep the platform documentation up to date
- you will be responsible for the technical leadership of the platform helping the team to deliver better results
YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE…
- with more than one programming language and have been working with Python lately
- with AWS services like S3, DynamoDB, API Gateway and others
- with system design and building dynamically and reusable architectures
- with SQL databases like PostgreSQL
- scalable architectures to handle millions of transactions per second
- building reusable components
YOUR COLLEAGUES WOULD DESCRIBE YOU AS:
- someone that is always trying to find better ways to solve problems and thinks outside of the box
- someone that is open to others ideas
- someone that plays well with others
- someone that takes ownership of complex problems
- someone that use the right tool to solve the right problem
- someone that likes to solve problems in the most simple way as possible
WORKING AT LOADSMARTProsperity• Competitive base salaries - we believe in rewarding top talent • Extremely competitive Equity package - our Series C valuation didn’t account for us almost tripling revenue this year so now is the time to get in!• Signing bonus - because you will work remotely, you will use it as you like: to setup your home office, get a new laptop or buy that amazing coffee machine to make your days happier :)• Training budget - we will support you on developing your skills....And Happiness!• Unlimited time off• Wellbeing initiatives• Lots of engagement activities;• An opportunity to work with a diverse, global community of 450+ Loadies united by our core value of Teamwork • Regular recognition, feedback, and transportation across all levels.• Opportunities for you to join our community service initiatives.