(Senior) Software Engineer C++ Simulation of Driver Assistance Functions (f/m/x) at BMW Group (München, Deutschland)
Location: München, Deutschland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-07-03 05:01:03
We develop the simulation environment for secure driver assistance functions for autonomous driving level 0-3.
What awaits you?
- You define, design and develop new features for the Autonomous Driving Simulation area and collaborate with teams working directly on our cars.
- You engage with end users to understand their needs and support them.
- In your role you understand the environment of our vehicles and how simulation can help.
What should you bring along?
- University degree in Computer Science, Game Development, Engineering or a related field.
- At least 5 years of professional experience as a software engineer with C++ (14), C# (.NET 4.5) and Python.
- Proven track record in agile software testing, test-driven development, continuous Integration (e.g. Jenkins) and testing infrastructure (e.g. SIL and HIL).
- Experience working with git.
- Advance knowledge working in a Linux development environment.
- Experience with ROS (Robot Operating System) would be a plus.
- Bazel experience would be a plus.
- Experience with real time simulation systems would be a plus.
- Experience with 3D Engines and/or Physic Engines would be a plus.
- Fluent business English and good German language skills.
You demonstrate the ability to excel in a dynamic environment with complex software design? Apply now!
What do we offer?
- 30 days of holiday.
- Attractive renumeration.
- BMW & MINI promotions.
- Career development.
- Flexible organisation of working times.
- High Work-Life Balance.
- Mobility offers.
- And many other benefits - see bmw.jobs/benefits
Type of employment: unlimitedWorking hours: Vollzeit
Contact:Christina SimonBMW Group Recruiting Team+49 89 382-17001