Senior Backend Developer (m/f/d) at Stenon GmbH (Potsdam, Deutschland)
Location: Potsdam, Deutschland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-07-03 05:01:17
- Design, build and maintain backend systems, including services and API interfaces that serve Web-Front Ends as well as 3rd party DaaS-Integrations
- Architect and optimize the cloud infrastructure to make sure that customer requests are served reliably and in line with performance SLAs
- Define the technical roadmap together with the CTO and the VP of Software Engineering
- Customer Focus: You measure the success of your work with the actual value created for the user and the business. You don't consider your job to be done until you receive this feedback.
- Coding Skills: You have more than 4 years of hands-on experience with writing code in multiple languages (e.g. Typescript/NodeJS, Python) that not only works but is maintainable. You always strive to pick the appropriate tools and technologies for the given problem.
- End-to-end responsibility: If you work on a project, you care about the whole life-cycle: Ideation, planning, coding, testing, deploying, and getting called at night if things break.
- Desire to solve problems: The input to your work is not a highly detailed task list but a problem. Starting from there, you work closely with the team to develop a solution that you can iteratively validate.
- A role within a highly productive and supportive team full of dedicated, hard-working professionals.
- Freedom to solve real-world problems within your own area of responsibility and ownership.
- An agile work environment with flat hierarchies and an international team.
- A company-provided laptop.
- Access to the company coffee machine, tea, snacks, and of course, Friday beer!
- ABC Berlin/Potsdam Travel pass.
We are on a mission to make soil data accessible in real-time, thus changing how farmers can cultivate their land. To achieve this, we put our customers first and try to understand the challenges they have deeply. This will allow us to build the best possible products. We value transparency and honesty to become as performant as possible. With an open yet always constructive feedback culture, we learn from each other and improve continuously. We have high standards and reward performance, but at the same time, we want to work with positive people who treat their colleagues exceptionally well.