Experienced Quality Assurance Engineer at Theorem, LLC () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-07-03 05:01:21
Theorem is looking for a motivated craftsperson to join our global team of 200+ professionals to support our growing distributed services business. We are on a mission to dismantle the traditional consulting ecosystem and replace it with an effective framework for innovation that transforms the way businesses think about and solve problems from the inside out.WHO YOU AREAs a consultative QA Engineer, you are eager to dive into a product as early as possible to discover and test new features. You have a well-formed opinion of what quality means and can easily share it. You strive to automate repeatable tasks and understand that there is a place for manual testing and you are eager to do both. You partner with business stakeholders, product managers and engineers to get clarity and to bring light to situations the team may not have thought about. You understand that there are many tools out there to help in your process and you are happy to learn tools and languages to help you achieve the objective at hand.WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate quality testing efforts.
- Design and implement automated testing solutions, and integrate them into a continuous integration/delivery pipeline.
- Collaborate in a consultative environment
- Guide our clients in best practices in order to achieve great project success
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
- 5+ years of professional experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer and/or Software Engineer.
- Current/recent experience building and maintaining Test Automation Frameworks for enterprise web, mobile platforms, and APIs.
- Hands-on experience with tools including Selenium WebDriver, Test Cafe and Appium are all a plus.
- Strong experience writing with multiple scripting languages is a plus - Ruby, Python and NodeJS are all a plus.
- Experience working in a continuous integration environment with tools like Jenkins is required.
- Demonstrated experience seeding repos.
- Previous experience collaborating on highly distributed teams is required.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous consulting experience is preferred.
- Solid experience working within an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Possess a strong and reliable internet connection.
YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL WHEN YOU
- Hit the ground running within your area of expertise and are not afraid of challenges outside of it
- Thrive on collaborating with other team members and across disciplines
- Happily receive feedback and see it as an opportunity for reflection and improvement
- Embrace continuous learning - Whether you are learning to help your team or customer work through new concepts and technology
- Are astute. You know when to push an issue and when to let things lie
- Are friendly - you reach out to your teammates even if they aren’t on your project team
- Work through ambiguity - you aren’t shy about asking questions to gain clarity