C++ Developer at Magellan (Warrington, UK)
Location: Warrington, UK
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-07-06 05:00:46
Are you interested in joining an innovative gaming solutions software house as a senior C++ Developer? This is your chance to join a vibrant team of 4 – delivering new features within bespoke betting terminals and bet management systems used globally! The company urgently need a new starter to bring a fresh perspective and expertise to the team.
As Senior C++ Developer, you will:
- Implement new product features in both the client and server-side components
- Develop across both Windows and Linux platforms
- Design and deliver inventive solutions to business needs
- Integrate new hardware within existing systems
- Devise extended testing to ensure backwards compatibility
- Hold regular code reviews
- Take lead on projects and provide support to junior developers
- Develop skills liaising with an array of key stakeholders and other development teams
- Provide regular reports to senior management
What we’re looking for:
An experienced C++ developer who is looking for progression and development within an exciting and fast-paced work environment. The company are eager to provide development and rapid career progression for the right candidate. You will be able to work under your own steam and strive for excellence within your team. You’ll be eager to get to know the already thriving team and provide direction as they continue to grow!
You will, amongst other things:
- Be an expert in C++ development on both Windows and Linux
- Have experience in Qt and QML
- Understand the .Net framework
- Have experience with QML messaging
- Have an expert understanding of SQL and database design
What you’ll get in return:
You will be working at the European HQ in Liverpool City Centre, working alongside a creative and dynamic team of game developers and 3D artists. The company provides a fantastic employee benefits scheme, generous pension, flexible working arrangements, professional development learning funds and regular pay reviews!
What you need to do now
Please click to apply for this role, we welcome your application!