Fullstack at HealthHero (London, UK)
Location: London, UK
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-07-06 05:00:47
HealthHero is searching for a full stack developer who will support the build and maintenance of applications that provide significant business transformation and provide continued enhancements to the clinical care provided to patients.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Participate in the design and delivery of scalable, secure, and high-quality applications
- Work closely with product managers, stakeholders, and development team to understand business requirements and translate them into technical solutions
- Be involved in the estimation of work and definition of backlog items
- Write and perform unit and end to end testing
- Additional duties as necessary
Headquartered in London, HealthHero marries human expertise with digital convenience to provide fully holistic virtual healthcare. Built on the foundations of established companies with proven sector and country expertise, combined with best-in-class digital technology, HealthHero is now the largest digital healthcare provider in Europe, delivering 24/7 access to doctors and expert clinicians wherever and whenever it is needed via a suite of tools including video calls, online chats and phone.
HealthHero is on track to build one of the largest digital health players in the world through a combination of buy-and-build and scale up of an existing portfolio through organic execution. While there are multiple small players with specific offering in digital health, we have established that there is a very significant opportunity to build a scale player that provides a holistic, integrated offering in virtual primary care. The market timing is compelling, and the need is pronounced across multiple segments- some we are present in and others we are entering through further acquisitions. HealthHero currently operates across UK, Ireland and Germany and is backed by pan-European investment house MARCOL.
We are looking to build a high caliber team to deliver this plan.
- Azure, C#, .NET, SQL Server, React/Redux, Node.js, ES5 Webpack
- Experience designing REST APIs and integrations
- Exposure to and knowledge of Test-Driven Development
- Experience in Agile software development processes
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal
Core abilities we’d expect from a successful candidate
- A high performer that is committed and reliable
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and understand the context of the environment
- Outstanding communication skills
- Proven organisation skills and ability to prioritise/ multi-task
- Pension scheme
- Access to HealthHero healthcare services
- Medical Cash Plan
- Discount schemes
- Extra Holiday Day for your Birthday
- Free Breakfast and Snacks in office
Some extra info that’s important to us:
We welcome applications from all sections of the community as an Equal Opportunities employer. We are also happy to make any reasonable adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process should you need it, please just let us know.
We take your data privacy seriously and commit to processing your data in line with GDPR guidelines. Please see our Privacy Notice detailing how we manage your applicant data. By proceeding through the applicant stage we understand that you are in agreement on how we will manage your data.
We’ll need to take background checks relevant to the role, which will include a Right to Work check, employment references and a DBS check.