Frontend Developer m/w/d at MARC O'POLO International GmbH (Stephanskirchen, Deutschland)
Add To BookmarksCompany:
Location: Stephanskirchen, Deutschland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-07-06 05:01:17
What you tell your friends you do
I am working in a fashion company where I work close with models. One of my tasks is to train and feed them.
What you will really be doing
- Work on the software that powers Marc O’Polo by writing JS code on Vue.js
- Style and build Frontend Applications as our Online Shop
- Make improvements to the deployment process to ensure smooth and frequent releases
- Connect to our backend based on native AWS and Azure Services for maximal scalability
- Build automated tests to make sure all components work properly
- Exchange with Architects, Software Engineers and Product Owners
- Working agile with all facets (Kanban, Failure Friendly Culture, Feedback Culture)
How will you be doing this
- You’re part of an agile, multidisciplinary team. You bring your own unique skill set to the table and collaborate with others to accomplish your goals.
- You prioritize your work with the team and its project lead, weighing both the business and technical value of each task.
- You experiment, test, try, fail and learn all the time - with one thing at a time.
- You don’t do things just because they were always done that way. You don’t ignore the lessons learned
Skills & Requirements
- You’re smart and can find a way to show us.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology or any other related field
- You have (2+) years of experience as Frontend Developer
- You worked (2+) years with Vue / React
- You worked with Headless applications
- You have API Knowledge to connect the Frontend with our Backend Services
- You can deal with Git, Pull Requests, Code Reviews, Pair-Programming and you love Clean Code
- You speak fluent english
- Room for you to do things your way.
- Lots of things you can learn through our internal Academy
- 30 days of paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- A lot of outdoor activities as mountainbiking, bouldering and all other stuff you can do in the mountains
- We like to inspire your passion giving you the opportunity to visit events.
- And yes, we also have the industry standard perks such as free beer, soccer tables, great lunch, team activities and fun parties.